Please read the Terms of Service in their entirety, and refer to those for definitions and contacts. (a) Use of the Data
We only use your personal information to provide you the WORKINGDOM services or to communicate with you about the services or the Website.
With respect to any documents you may choose to upload to WORKINGDOM, we take the privacy and confidentiality of such documents seriously. We encrypt all documents, and permanently delete any redacted edits you make to documents. If you choose to make a document public, we recommend you redact any and all references to people and addresses, as we can’t protect public data and we are not responsible for any violation of privacy law you may be liable for.
We employ industry standard techniques to protect against unauthorized access of data about you that we store, including personal information.
We do not share personal information you have provided to us without your consent, unless:
I. doing so is appropriate to carry out your own request;
II. we believe it’s needed to enforce our Terms of Service, or that is legally required;
III. we believe it’s needed to detect, prevent or address fraud, security or technical issues; IV. otherwise protect our property, legal rights, or that of others.
WORKINGDOM is operated from Selangor, Malaysia. If you are visiting the Website from outside this State., you agree to any processing of any personal information you provide us according to this policy.
WORKINGDOM may contact you, by email or other means.
For example, WORKINGDOM may send you informational emails relating to WORKINGDOM or or communicate with you about your use of the WORKINGDOM website.
WORKINGDOM may also use technology to alert us via a confirmation email when you open an email from us.
You can modify your email notification preferences by clicking the appropriate link included in the footer of email notifications. If you do not want to receive email from WORKINGDOM, please opt out of receiving emails at the bottom of any WORKINGDOM emails.
(c) Sharing of Data
We don’t share your personal information with third parties. Only aggregated, anonymized data is periodically transmitted to external services to help us improve the WORKINGDOM Website and service. We currently use FGoogle Analytics (traffic analysis, SEO optimization).
We also use social buttons provided by services like LinkedIn and Facebook. Your use of these third party services is entirely optional. We are not responsible for the privacy policies and/or practices of these third party services, and you are responsible for reading and understanding those third party services’ privacy policies.
Our Method On Processing Personal Data:
We will only process your Personal Data if we have a lawful basis for doing so. Lawful bases for processing include consent, contractual necessity and our “legitimate interests” or the legitimate interest of others, as further described below. In some cases, we process Personal Data based on the consent you expressly grant to us at the time we collect such Personal Data. When we process Personal Data based on your consent, it will be expressly indicated to you at the point and time of collection. From time to time, we may also need to process Personal Data to comply with a legal obligation, if it is necessary to protect the vital interests of you or other data subjects, or if it is necessary for a task carried out in the public interest.
The Type Of Personal Data We Collect From You and How It Is Used?
We collect Personal Data about you when you provide such Personal Data directly to us, when third parties such as our business partners or service providers provide us with Personal Data about you, or when Personal Data about you is automatically collected in connection with your use of our Services.
Information we collect directly from you:
We receive certain Personal Data directly from you when you provide us with such Personal Data, including without limitation the following:
– First name
– Last name
– Email address
– Mailing address
– Telephone number
– Job Title
– Current Employment Status
We may also collect user content from you when you provide it to us. For example, the Services allow you to provide us with comments, posts, and user writing samples that you submit, and you may choose to provide Personal Data (such as your name) in such content. By sharing this user content in a public forum, you are choosing to disclose any Personal Data included in such content, and we do not have control over your decision. We process user content, including any Personal Data included in any such user content, on the basis of our legitimate business interest in providing you with the Services.
We also use the Personal Data we collect directly from you to operate, improve, understand and personalize our Services based on our legitimate business interest in operating our Services in a way that benefits us and our users. For example, we use the Personal Data to:
– Communicate with you about the Services
– Contact you about Service announcements, updates or offers
– Provide support and assistance for the Services
– Personalize website content and communications based on your preferences – Meet contract or legal obligations
– Respond to your inquiries
– Comply with our legal or contractual obligations
– Resolve disputes
– Protect against or deter fraudulent, illegal or harmful actions
– Enforce our Terms of Service
Other uses of Personal Data: In addition to the uses set forth above, we may also process the Personal Data we collect on the basis of the following legitimate business interests.
– Operation and improvement of our business, products and services – Marketing of our products and services
– Provision of customer support
– Protection from fraud or security threats
– Compliance with legal obligations
– Completion of corporate transactions
How and With Whom Do We Share Your Data?
We share Personal Data with only the other parties authorized by you to receive information for a job information or opening.
We also share Personal Data when we believe it is necessary to:
– Comply with applicable law or respond to valid legal process, including from law enforcement or other government agencies
– Protect us, our business or our users, for example to enforce our terms of service, prevent spam or other unwanted communications and investigate or protect against fraud
– Maintain the security of our products and services
How Long Do We Retain Your Personal Data?
We retain Personal Data about you for as long as you have engagement with us regarding any job opening or position available at our page.
What Rights Do You Have Regarding Your Personal Data? You have the right to the following actions:
- Access: You can request more information about the Personal Data we hold about you and request a copy of such Personal Data. You can also access certain of your Personal Data by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rectification: If you believe that any Personal Data we are holding about you is incorrect or incomplete, you can request that we correct or supplement Personal Data by emailing us at email@example.com
- Deletion L You can request that we erase some or all of your Personal Data from our systems.
- Withdrawal of Consent: If we are processing your Personal Data based on your consent (as indicated at the time of collection of such data), you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Please note, however, that if you exercise this right, you may have to then provide express consent on a case-by-case basis for the use or disclosure of certain of your Personal Data, if such use or disclosure is necessary to enable you to utilize some or all of our Services.
- Right to File Complaint: You have the right to lodge a complaint about our practices with respect to the Personal Data with the supervisory authority under Malaysia Data Protection Act 2010 or from your country.
What if You Have Questions Regarding your Personal Data?
If you have any questions about this Policy please do contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org